3/29/2015CycloneGet instant access to global storm, typhoon, cyclone tracks and projected paths, animated space weather images on your iPhone or iPad. More...
3/29/2015eWeather HD for AndroidA lunar eclipse will take place on 4 April 2015. Eclipse will visible in Asia and America only. Do not miss. See time of the start in your city with our app.More...
3/15/2015eWeather HD for AndroidSolar eclipse will be next Friday (March 20). Do not miss. For example, in London the beginning of the eclipse will be at 8.24, ending at 10:40. eWeather HD shows time of the eclipse for every city in the world.More...
3/6/2015Weather 365 daysMeet our new free iOS app! Weather 365 – one step ahead of the weather! Check the weather. Choose your destinations wisely. More...
2/25/2015eWeather HD for iPhone and iPadNearly 1,000 people from the U.S. rated new release eWeather HD 3.3 as 5.0/5.0. Thank you all for your feedback! Check out some latest reviews. More...
2/9/2015eWeather HD for AndroidNew version of the eWeather HD for Android has been released with hurricane trackingMore...
2/3/2015eWeather HD for AndroidNew beta version of the eWeather HD for Android is available for alpfa testMore...
A simple, fast, powerful and easy to use high-resolution NOAA weather radar for your iPhone and iPad. Radar MAX is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Radar MAX is a great application for iPhone and iPad that displays high-resolution weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Radar MAX proprietary radar mosaics provide radar imagery at the highest resolution on different zoom levels.
The radars cannot determine precipitation type (such as rain or snow). Radar MAX uses special algorithms to delineate between rain and snow.
Radar MAX shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity. Radar MAX shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on zoomable maps around your location in real time.
Precipitation type is indicated by the color. Green color indicates lesser precipitation while the yellow color code indicates intense precipitations. The color code red is indicative of the most intense precipitations. Blue color indicates snow.
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
Radar MAX currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 50 states (except Alaska) - not Puerto Rico or other territories.
* High-resolution radar (NEXRAD LEVEL 3, base reflectivity)
* Adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
* Full, animated radar from the NWS for the entire U.S.
* Canadian cities (near U.S./Canada Border only)
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* fast forward and rewind using manual scrollbar
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* displays current position on the map
* multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard
* supports landscape mode on iPad
* saves and restores your last position
* manual refresh option
* faster even when on 3G or EDGE networks
* optimized for older phones (iPhone 3G/3GS)
* Snow/Ice/Rain Radar
* NEXRAD L3, N0R, base reflectivity, filtered data
* delayed 3-7 minutes due to nature of data transmission
* compatible with iPhone 3G/iPod second gen or higher or any iPad
* requires iOS 3.2 and higher
• Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian