11/21/2013eRadar HD for AndroidThe new version (1.7.0) of the eRadar HD for Android released. New version adds: Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 compatibility (Nexus 5), option for screen always on, custom location. More...
11/8/2013Buoy FinderThe Buoy Finder application provides users with access to live data transmitted from over 700 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean.
9/17/2013Satellite weatherSatellite Weather Cloud Map is a great application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that displays animated images of clouds around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Satellite images provide an excellent view on the clouds in the sky and an indication of the weather over the North American continent, Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia.
9/11/2013eWeather HD for iPhone and iPadElecont LLC today announces update to its leading weather forecast app eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD puts everything you need to know to prepare for fall and winter season - in the palm of your hand: hourly prediction for the day ahead and 10-day forecasts to help you plan for future events. In addition to the already huge amount of readings and modes new eWeather HD offers animated satellite weather images for Europe, Japan, Russia and Australia for the protection of life and property.
8/30/2013eWeather HD for iPhone and iPadFor a limited time only, you can get special pricing on a potentially life-saving app for your iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD app is on sale Saturday for $0.99 (SAVE $2!). eWeather HD is more than a mere weather app: it provides users with a tremendous amount of weather-related information and includes over 130 000 locations worldwide. eWeather HD sends severe weather alerts for your location displays temperature on your home screen provides high-resolution satellite and radar images and much more...
8/9/2013eWeather HD for AndroideWeather HD 5.0.4 for Android released: Lock screen widgetsm fast US radar and cloud satellite layer for Europe, Japan and Australia.More...
7/30/2013eWeather HD for Androidnew version of the eWeather HD for Android: 5.0.2 (beta): Widgets for lockscreen and cloud satellite layerMore...
A simple, fast, powerful and easy to use high-resolution NOAA weather radar for your iPhone and iPad. Radar MAX is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Radar MAX is a great application for iPhone and iPad that displays high-resolution weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Radar MAX proprietary radar mosaics provide radar imagery at the highest resolution on different zoom levels.
The radars cannot determine precipitation type (such as rain or snow). Radar MAX uses special algorithms to delineate between rain and snow.
Radar MAX shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity. Radar MAX shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on zoomable maps around your location in real time.
Precipitation type is indicated by the color. Green color indicates lesser precipitation while the yellow color code indicates intense precipitations. The color code red is indicative of the most intense precipitations. Blue color indicates snow.
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
Radar MAX currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 50 states (except Alaska) - not Puerto Rico or other territories.
* High-resolution radar (NEXRAD LEVEL 3, base reflectivity)
* Adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
* Full, animated radar from the NWS for the entire U.S.
* Canadian cities (near U.S./Canada Border only)
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* fast forward and rewind using manual scrollbar
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* displays current position on the map
* multiple map styles - terrain, satellite or standard
* supports landscape mode on iPad
* saves and restores your last position
* manual refresh option
* faster even when on 3G or EDGE networks
* optimized for older phones (iPhone 3G/3GS)
* Snow/Ice/Rain Radar
* NEXRAD L3, N0R, base reflectivity, filtered data
* delayed 3-7 minutes due to nature of data transmission
* compatible with iPhone 3G/iPod second gen or higher or any iPad
* requires iOS 3.2 and higher
• Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Byelorussian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian