Tides PRO is a powerful iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch app that helps you know up-to-the-minute facts about the predicted tide height or current velocity. Get high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables for over 12000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations around the World.
* The application includes 4 modes: Tide graphs, Tide tables, Tide maps and unique "Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
* Tides PRO designed for modern devices running iOS 7 and higher to provide HD graphics, animations and blur effects
* Interactive graph shows tide predictions, current time, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
* Swipe left and right to get tide predictions with up to the minute accuracy for the next few days
* Tap on "Calendar" to open calendar and get tidal predictions up to the next 365 days
* Tap on "Now" button to show current time on the graph
* Shows tide data for the next 365 days
* Shows highest tides & lowest tides
* Swipe up and down to see water levels
* Tap on specific day to show it in Tide graph mode
* Live tidal clock for iOS and Apple watch devices
* Count down the number of hours, minutes and seconds to the next High tide or Low tide
* Current water level
* Today's high tide and low tide times
* Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times
* Provides fast and convenient access to local or international tide stations
* View Tide stations near you
* Tap on Tide station to get current water level, high and low tide times
* Tap on "Star" to add tide station to the list of favorites
-High and Low tide times for the next 365 days
-Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Current water level
-Up to minute predictions
-"Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
-Min & max water levels displayed in a special designed interactive table
-Global map of tide sites (local and worldwide) that provides information about current
level, high tide and low tide times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Favorite locations can be added by searching for text, by the map, or places near to user's current location
... also the list includes almost all coastal countries around the world.
Knowledge of tides is an important element of boating safety.
Knowledge of tidal information is essential for navigating a shallow waterway or placing your boat at anchor.
The success or failure of a voyage can depend on the height or depth of a tide, while knowledge of current information can save fuel and make passage into a river or channel safer.
Tides PRO goes further than the tables provided by the NOAA. Tides PRO automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.
Since the tidal information that is published in this app is not subjected to the use of the voyage, please do not use for navigation.